Wednesday 6 May 2015

English Speech Fest 2015



ENGLISH SPEECH FEST 2015

Last week, on 30th April, Junior High Students had an annual event, English Speech Fest 2015. The Speech Fest ran smoothly and each student performed well. The students were divided into 2 batch, in the morning and afternoon. Grade 8 students talked about the Youth Of Today and they wore formal costumes. Grade 7 students performed different stories and poems, and they also practiced acting and self-confidence. 

Grade 5 and Grade 6 students watched our performance. They gave each performance a score and comments. Each of us was given a big applause. I told the story of a poor child that lost his parents and its tragic memories. I tried to act nicely and dramaticly. It’s my first time to join this great event, and I hoped I got good scores. 

- Gabriel (Adzra)

No comments:

Post a Comment