Thursday 7 May 2015

English Fest 2015

               Last 30 April was the English Fest. The eight-graders performed speeches and we, seven-graders performed declamation pieces. I got the 'Glass of Cold Water' declamation piece and the second batch. This year's English Fest's theme was 'The Youth Of Today'. This theme was about the teenagers now and the past, including the habits.

               The first batch performed at 10.00 a.m. Some of my friends and the eight graders were there. The performed well, some were outstanding there. But some almost forgot their pieces. The primary students were there to watch us. The first batch's performances were watched by the sixth-graders.

               At last, the first batch was over. That time, it's the second batch's turn to performed. The fifth-graders had the turn to watch us perform. When I got the turn to perform my piece., I was nervous, because it's the first time I had activities like this. By 2.45 p.m, the English fest was over. Next year, I hope everyone can do better, as well as the new seven-graders.

-Andromeda (Audrey L)

No comments:

Post a Comment