Wednesday 6 May 2015

CSW @ Bali 2015

               Last 21 April, we had our CSW. That time, our CSW was held in Bali. We arrived at the airport around 4.00 - 5.15 a.m. One of my friend arrived last, but she wasn't late, she made it on time. We boarded out plane at 6.00 a.m. and arrived at Bali at 8.30 a.m. (WIT). Some activities in Bali brought back many memories.

               After arriving at Bali, we had our breakfast at the airport's Burger King. After everybody had breakfast, we went to Tanah Lot. Even thought I ever went there, it's still fun because this time, it's with my friends. I learned many things from the CSW activities like farming, rafting and more. It's very fun,

My favorite activities are rafting, cycling, paintings, fishing and farming. Because of the fun activities, extraordinary moments and funny moments, I had the best week in my life. Event thought we only stay at Bali for 4 days and 4 nights, it's still the most memorable moment in my life.

               It's raining cats and dogs when we went to Tirta Empul and so, we must wait until the rain went down a little, We borrowed some umbrellas and went inside the temple. It's lucky we had sunny weather when we went rafting, cycling and farming. I hope I can return to Bali soon and went to these places again.

-Andromeda (Audrey L)



No comments:

Post a Comment