Thursday 16 October 2014

My first weeks of being junior high student. (Gabriel's)

For my first post, I would like to tell you about my first weeks of being new student. Being new student is a new experience to all of us. If you like to socialize with your classmates and G8 students, day by day, it will be fun with them. You'll know well about them, and start to chitchat about everything. 

My new junior high school started last 7th July. On 7th July, my parents followed orientation day. On 10th July, I went to my new school and began to be nervous. 
There are 24 students in my class. They introduced themselves one by one. The class seemed very quiet on the first day.

Day by day, the teachers gave us some new books. The learning process in my class was so fun and not boring. The teachers love to give us a ton of homeworks. The class was so noisy when there are no teachers inside. They love to laugh, walk, and run around the class.

I like all of the facilities at my school, especially my class and the library. The library is full of knowledge. There are English and Indonesian books, based by levels. On 21st July, the last day before school, the school distributed the sembako to the poor families.

I love my new class and my school. I really enjoyed the first weeks of being junior high student.  I wish my class added some new furnitures, like sofas and a cupboard full of books. 


- Gabriel (Adzra Aurellya) 





No comments:

Post a Comment