Thursday 23 October 2014

My first day of being Junior high- Andromeda

Hi, my name is Audrey Levina and I will tell my first day of being junior high student.

The first day of junior high, I felt nervous of making new friends. I went to the car after having my breakfast. When I arrived at Mentari, I saw new teachers. I was finding my class, because I didn't know where was my classroom. At last, after exploring the school, I found the classroom. There were 24 students in the class.

Our homeroom teacher was Mr. Josh. But there were some subjects that I never learn yet. Many subjects were hard, including Combined Science and Humanities. My favorite subjects were Art and Music. There were many homework and projects that we must work. I never got any homework in my old school.

Now, I can follow the subjects. I had many friends and I was happy to move to a new school. I can follow the subjects, even thought that I still had difficulties in some subjects. So now, I was a junior high student in Mentari School.

Andromeda ( Audrey L )

No comments:

Post a Comment