Thursday 30 October 2014

Letter to President of IOC


30 October 2014
Greetings!

Nice to know you, President! I’d like to say thank you so much for inviting me to the next Olympic Games. This was my first time to get this surprising invitation! I am Adzra, a 7th grader student from Indonesia. I love to read everything about Olympic Games and I’m addicted in sports.

Everytime I watched my TV, I always waiting for Olympic Games and try to remember the names of the athletes. Men and women are competing to get the medal award. They are very energetic, strong and spirit. I support all of the athletes especially athlete for swimming and cycling.

I prefer summer sports than winter sports. Summer is my favorite season. Summer is when people can relax and sunburning in the beach. Summer sports usually have many events.

I knew the Olympic Games from the Greece Myth. Heracles, and his father Zeus was the creators of the Games. Heracles, Zeus’ eldest son defeated his brothers in a running race and was crowned a wreath of wild olive branches.

Olympic Games are linked to the original Ancient Greek games of 2500 years ago. Olympic Games were first held in Athens in 1896. Olympic Games brought an opportunity to bring peace to the perpetually warning city-states of the Greek World.

I wish to attend this spectacular Olympic Games. I’d like to go there with my family. I will not forget this winner invitation. 

Respectly,

Adzra Aurellya 


Dear President of the IOC,

I am amazed of your work in managing each host a country for the olympic games that I decided to write to you a letter of how I wold love to see your work. Please let me have a free trip to see your amazing work, I would really be greatful for it, thank you and I hope I would see you in the next olympic game.

Yours truly,
            Phoebe

Phoebe (Miku)





                                                                               30 October 2014


Dear President of IOC,

I would like to win a free trip to the next Olympic games. I've watched 2 Olympic games : the Beijing Olympics and London Olympics. I was interested in Olympic games now. I want to see how the Olympic starts and ends in my own eyes. I would love to see how the athletes compete each other and how they respect others in the games.

 I would like to see when the torches where manufactured and when the flame was extinguish, also I want to see how the Olympic games start in the first day, and end after 7 days. I’ve interested in Olympic games since I watch the Olympic games in the television when the games were held in Beijing, China.


That’s all from my letter, thank you for your attention.
                                                                                               
                                                                      Your Sincerely,


                                                                                Audrey L

No comments:

Post a Comment