Wednesday 12 November 2014

My Bucket List (Gabriel's)

As a 12 year-old teen, I’ve got many challenges and hopes. I have fulfilled some of my hopes in my young age. My wishes are connected to my favourite countries, things, foods, ambitions, outfits, meeting my favourite artists and singers, etc.

·        to go to Amsterdam because of its green & natural  environment
·        to build a school and a hospital
·        to own a Persian cat
·        to build an orphanage and a grand  mosque
·        to eat pizza thrice a week
·        to build a slide in the stairs of my  house
·        I can celebrate my birthday party with  Ariana Grande
·        I can buy a ton of Chanel bags and  shoes
·        to decorate my room with tumblr          
lamps
·        I can get ten thousand followers in  my instagram
·        to dye my hair with ombre colour
·        to be a tall girl when I am 14
·        to go to Mecca and stay there forever
·        to buy 100 glasses of chatime  milk tea
·        to take a selfie with all of the  famous people in the world





 Some of these wishes are not really important for me. I prefer best of my wishes to myself and my family. I hope all of these wishes will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment