Wednesday 12 November 2014

My Bucket List-Andromeda's

My name is Audrey Levina from Grade 7 Mentari School. I’m 12 now and I would like to share my bucket list. Bucket list are the lists of things that we want to reach before we died. This is my Bucket List.
  1.     Visit South Korea
  2.     Can speak Korean and French language
  3.     Meet famous K-pop stars and Korean actors/actress
  4.     Visit my cousin, Grace in Philadelphia, America        
  5.     Reach Master Junior in music lesson
  6.     University in other country                                                   
  7.     Travel famous places in the world                                            
  8.     Become a good pianist
  9.     Live in other country ( either South Korea, Australia or New zealand )
  10. Visit Semarang every year
  11. Play paintball
  12. Can go to Running Man fan meeting
  13. Never caught Ebola

And that’s my Bucket List. Thank you for reading my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment