Thursday 8 January 2015

Hello 2015 ! (Miku's)



Hello 2015 !

I’m very happy that it’s new years !
A lot of things, new things are in store for us  this year !
There maybe happy ones, sad ones and scary ones.
But ! Like Forest Gump said “Life is like a box of chocolates, you’ll never know what you’re gonna get.”
But we can improve and try our best to avoid the bad things in store for us .
Here are some :
*I will behave more
*I will learn more
*I will be the best student I can be
*I will get higher scores
*I will save more
These are the things I would improve on…. How about you ?
What would you improve on ?
Like Benjamin Franklin said “Wise men don’t need advice and fools won’t take it.”
So please take this advice: do what you have to do to improve yourself.
Miku,

No comments:

Post a Comment